Best Costume Ever — Cool , Crazy , Geek , Movies , Videos — Roflopagos Island
WELCOME TO ROFLOPAGOS ISLAND: HUMOR CAPITAL OF THE INTERNETZ


THE LATEST IN FUNNY VIRAL VIDEOS, CURRENT EVENTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WEIRD NEWS



RUMMAGING THE INTERNET SINCE '69 (OKAY, MAYBE NOT THAT LONG)

Hello ladies, gents, unicorns, dryads, and all humanoid lifeforms of the Internets. Roflopagos Island is a place of whimsy and folly. It is a humor blog documenting the ridiculous, funny and odd things of our glorious Internets. Why rummage the Internet when I can do it for you?

What can you expect while you are here? It will be random, it will be unique, and if anything it might give you a hot, swift burst of humor to enhance your everyday life. Enjoy…


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Best Costume Ever

This is the best Halloween costume in the world. This has to be the work of a fan boy for a convention for sure. Those fan boys sure know how to take costumes to new heights of geekdom. I wish one of them would design me a Silk Spectre costume.

















Shit...I better do some serious crunches before I attempt a costume like that. Not only that, I'd be in for a series of costume malfunctions and camel toes so I'd need to be extra vigilant about my nether regions all night. Enjoy the awesomeness of a real live Bumblebee...he even transforms!

- Lolski

4 comments:

Eileen said...

Duude, I literally just bought a Rorschach figurine for my boyfriend's birthday, and then I click on your blog, and see Silk Spectre II. I think my boyfriend may have preferred a Silk Spectre Costume in all honesty, but ho hum...
Also: how is it possible that Silk Spectre II spent alot of the 'Watchmen' film high kicking all over the place, and didn't get a wedgie once?
-Eileen

Ravi Rai said...

By the way have you heard about the latest buzz in town The RG buzz.
You get paid for the same stuff that you do in your blog and there are lots of daily,weekly and monthly prizes at stake.
If you are excited you can join redgage now
get paid for your uploads and mentions

Roflopagos Island said...

hahah Eileen, truer words were never spoken. I think when Alan Moore created the Silk Spectre...he sure wasn't thinking of the potential vajay disasters!!!

Roflopagos Island said...

Hey Ravi...that wouldn't happen to be an adverdtisement? ;)

Post a Comment