Some sweet blogs I check out on the daily.... — blogs , Links — Roflopagos Island
WELCOME TO ROFLOPAGOS ISLAND: HUMOR CAPITAL OF THE INTERNETZ


THE LATEST IN FUNNY VIRAL VIDEOS, CURRENT EVENTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WEIRD NEWS



RUMMAGING THE INTERNET SINCE '69 (OKAY, MAYBE NOT THAT LONG)

Hello ladies, gents, unicorns, dryads, and all humanoid lifeforms of the Internets. Roflopagos Island is a place of whimsy and folly. It is a humor blog documenting the ridiculous, funny and odd things of our glorious Internets. Why rummage the Internet when I can do it for you?

What can you expect while you are here? It will be random, it will be unique, and if anything it might give you a hot, swift burst of humor to enhance your everyday life. Enjoy…


Friday, July 17, 2009

Some sweet blogs I check out on the daily....

Hey so I have a case of the old chronic insomnia and I traverse the vast reaches of the Interwebs nightly. Since I'm now blogging, vlogging, nlogging or whatevskies...I might as well hit you up with the blogs I read on the daily. These guys have filled up those wee hours of the night with plenty o' curiosities and marvels. But mostly I just sit and stare at the walls of my living room for hours.


http://www.poorbritney.com/blog


This one is one of my faves. Not only does the author love poor old Brit Brit as much as I do, but she's hilarious. I get teased for my weird fascination with Britney all the time. So what if we're supposed to be best friends? She pretty much needs to pay me to go down to Hollywood and I'll go everywhere she wants me to go with her. Rite-Aid, Gas stations and their adjoining gas station washrooms, star bucks, aimless nights of driving aimlessly. I'll even carry around her first born child that she never carries anymore, Sean Preston. Heck I'll do it all for free. Oh she'll see....by golly she'll see. I'm the perfect one for the job. Why can't they have a Britney Spears BFF? Who wants to be friends with Paris Hilton anyways.? I'd win over all the other crazies foooooo shooooooooooo.




















Here's another fave:http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

They don't update every day but when they do...ooooh boy....lolz galore. You'll spend hours going through the archives. It's hard to believe people are paid to photoshop and come up with those monstrosities. Roflcoptors in motion.
















http://www.oddee.com/

This one is just dang interesting and will make you sound smart at lavish dinner parties so you won't have to quote Wikipedia no mo. Lists always make for easier reading and memorization too. It's about all the weird and odd stuff and people in the world. I'm weird and I love weird stuff.










This one makes me lmao my pants all the time: http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/


It's all about shitty, obvious plastic surgery on celebrities. So funny. I always die whenever the author writes in an exasperated tone "Is the transformation finally complete?"...too funny.

Well just a few that blow up my lollercraft.

Lolski

0 comments:

Post a Comment