Cat Lady Crazy — Animals , Cute , Videos — Roflopagos Island
WELCOME TO ROFLOPAGOS ISLAND: HUMOR CAPITAL OF THE INTERNETZ


THE LATEST IN FUNNY VIRAL VIDEOS, CURRENT EVENTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WEIRD NEWS



RUMMAGING THE INTERNET SINCE '69 (OKAY, MAYBE NOT THAT LONG)

Hello ladies, gents, unicorns, dryads, and all humanoid lifeforms of the Internets. Roflopagos Island is a place of whimsy and folly. It is a humor blog documenting the ridiculous, funny and odd things of our glorious Internets. Why rummage the Internet when I can do it for you?

What can you expect while you are here? It will be random, it will be unique, and if anything it might give you a hot, swift burst of humor to enhance your everyday life. Enjoy…


Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cat Lady Crazy

Every once in a while I go coo coo crazy and spend hours on Youtube looking at cat videos. I have my favorites...ooh Nelly do I have my favorites. Last night was one of those nights. But wasn't it a Friday night you might ask? And then I would genteelly retort "Shut-up, you're dumb. I'm getting old and like me some couch time. I ain't no spring chicken. Going out once every third fortnight is enough for this old Bessie". Okay, I jest. I'm only 30 but I really can't stand bars any more. 'Cause then I have to dust off my dancin' shoes and shave my legs and we all know how much effort that takes.

Back to the kitties. Here's some of my favorites...









Speaking of kitties, my poor cat has developed something called Feline Psychogenic Alopecia, which means when translated "My cat has kitty OCD". She's over-grooming her bum, legs and stomach. It all started when my senior citizen family dog moved in with us. Now her bum and legs look like they were shaved. She's walking around with a homemade Brazilian wax everyday. If my cat was an outdoor cat, she'd be the hussy of the neighbourhood. All the tomcats would be going crazy over her and whispering amongst each other:

"Hey man, I hear the carpet doesn't match the drapes!"

"Dude I heard there IS no carpet!"

She's usually a really fluffy, puffy, long-haired kitty, but with a still fluffy torso and sparse legs and bum, she looked like she's wearing an over sized trench coat or a handsome and generous fur-lined Mu mu. Poor kitty. Now that she knows that her enemy at the gates is nothing more then a tired, old lady, doggie who is uninterested in her feline charms, it's now growing back a little.



See, I told you the guys go crazy for the generous, fur-trimmed manteau. What a trollop!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my hero Mindy.

Luv
Kelly

Post a Comment