Ouch my eyes! — commercials , Creepy , Videos — Roflopagos Island
WELCOME TO ROFLOPAGOS ISLAND: HUMOR CAPITAL OF THE INTERNETZ


THE LATEST IN FUNNY VIRAL VIDEOS, CURRENT EVENTS, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY AND WEIRD NEWS



RUMMAGING THE INTERNET SINCE '69 (OKAY, MAYBE NOT THAT LONG)

Hello ladies, gents, unicorns, dryads, and all humanoid lifeforms of the Internets. Roflopagos Island is a place of whimsy and folly. It is a humor blog documenting the ridiculous, funny and odd things of our glorious Internets. Why rummage the Internet when I can do it for you?

What can you expect while you are here? It will be random, it will be unique, and if anything it might give you a hot, swift burst of humor to enhance your everyday life. Enjoy…


Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ouch my eyes!

I saw this the other night on TV and was really grossed out. That dang Napa AutoPro knew what they were doing when they released this commercial. How does one wash ones brain and eyeballs? Eww, and the song makes it even worse. "We're gonna party...toniggghht...". No, we're not gonna party tonight, we're gonna get creeped out tonight. And the cop is like "Aww shucks you crazy kids!". I'd be like "Alright out of the car now. You are both being shipped to a home come dawn".

This commercial is like the commercial equivalent of Sixth Sense. M. Night Shymalan had to be in on the trick ending. Why can't he make any more good movies to save his life? I was on a date with some guy the night I saw Sixth Sense in the theatre. The dude I was with had the voice of a 14 year old girl. It was surprising too because he didn't look like a dude with a shrilly chick voice. He, in essence, Sixth Sensed me when he opened his mouth for the first time. I remember him sing-songing in my ear "I knew he was a ghost!". My only thought was "This dude's voice is higher then mine and he's a filthy liar". There's no WAY he knew Bruce Willis was a ghost. Wanna know how I know? He was too busy looking around and smiling at me throughout the movie and whispering nonsense in my ear. Needless to say we didn't date again.

-Lolski



0 comments:

Post a Comment